Senior Associate Solicitor
I joined Harold Benjamin in December 2022 as a senior solicitor. Prior to that I was Head of Property at Oliver Fisher Solicitors.
Throughout my 20+ year career in law, I gained broad experience in all aspects of residential property including both freehold and leasehold purchases, sales, remortgages, transfers of equity, and licences for alteration. I have dealt with lease extensions, shared ownership, new builds as well as right to buy purchases.
Self-motivated and driven, I give 100% to all I do and have many repeat clients who appreciate my meticulous attention to detail combined with a friendly and professional manner. I enjoy liaising with clients (property developers, landlords and first time buyers). I have worked with many high net worth clients in the West London area as well as many whose transactions are under £1 million.
- BA (Hons) in Social Sciences – University of Westminster
- LLB (Hons) – University of London
- LPC – BPP, London
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2000
Memberships and Recognition
- Member of The Law Society of England and Wales
- Member of the Association of Women Solicitors, London
- Liveryman and Court Assistant of the Worshipful Company of Horners.