Solicitor and Legal Director
I am a Legal Director in the firm’s Private Client Department. I have previously worked at firms in North West London and the West End.
I specialise in the Administration of Estates whether complex or straightforward, including those with a cross-border element, with a particular emphasis on looking at mitigation of Inheritance Tax (IHT). I also advise on Wills, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection applications and Estate/IHT planning to suit a client’s circumstances and objectives.
When advising a client, I also work in tandem with their other professional advisers to ensure they receive holistic advice.
I pride myself on being proactive for clients and explaining matters in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- LLB – University College London
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) – College of Law, London
- Geoff qualified as a solicitor in 2006
Memberships and Recognition
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Member of STEP – Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Member of the Law Society Private Client Section