Solicitor and Legal Director
I am an experienced litigator who acts for clients ranging from sole traders and SMEs to household names and international businesses.
My main specialism is in commercial dispute resolution. I have also successfully assisted many private clients in the field of disputes relating to wills and probate.
- Advising a London Borough on a dispute concerning a contract for the sale of land in which a property became occupied by squatters between exchange and completion
- Acting for a well-known manufacturer of cleaning fluids in an action against a former employee who joined a competitor without giving the required period of notice and taking with him confidential customer information
- Representing a well-known manufacturer and supplier of windows against a competitor in an action for breach of copyright of client’s sales and promotional materials
- Acting for siblings involved in a dispute concerning a multi-million-pound business bequeathed to them in equal shares by their father.
- Acting for a joint venture partner in a dispute over a property portfolio valued at tens of millions of pounds and the interpretation of a joint venture agreement.
- BA Hons Economics, Kingston University
- CPE, University of Sussex
- LPC, College of Law, Chester
- Sarju qualified as a Solicitor in 1997.
Memberships and Recognition
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators