I am a senior associate at Harold Benjamin, within the Commercial Property and Secured Lending Team in our Harrow office. I advise both private individuals and banks and other financial institutions in commercial property and secured lending work, in relation to residential and commercial property transactions and landlord and tenant matters. Prior to Harold Benjamin, I was a partner in a medium size law firm in London responsible for the build-up and management of the office and direct team.
I have extensive experience of commercial and residential matters. Dealing with a full range of residential transactions especially high-value residential and dealing all types of commercial property acquisitions and disposals, auction purchases, lease renewals and surrenders, drafting and reviewing commercial leases, portfolio refinance and option agreements.
Due to the nature of transactions I often work towards tight deadlines, and I prioritise providing a high quality service to clients with effective communication so my clients are fully in the picture at all stages of the transaction.
- portfolio refinance and transfer from partnership to company in excess of £5million
- Sale of a mixed use property portfolio for £14 million, including 29 properties.
- Mixed use auction purchases for £10 million
- Refinance of offshore company, transfer of Knightsbridge based properties from partnership to company, liaising and collaborating with offshore lawyers and lenders solicitors.
- Purchase of restaurant lease with complexities.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Commendation) – The University of Law, Bloomsbury
- LL.B. (Hons) Law– Kingston University
Memberships and Recognition
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2010
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
T:+44 20 8872 3044